We provide caravans for temporary or permanent accommodation, spare bedrooms, extra office space, festivals, weddings, holidays and more. Our caravans can provide a convenient and cost-effective answer to your accommodation worries.
We have a fleet of 30 classic caravans from 8 to 26 ft (2.5m to 8m) long. They have a variety of fittings and layouts allowing you to select which caravan best suits your specific space and needs. Our caravans are mostly from the 1960’s and 70’s, but go as far back as 1940! For touring hires, we cover Marlborough, Nelson, Tasman.
We can also deliver a caravan to your site and make sure it is setup safely for you. Our hire terms can stretch from weekend bookings to as many years as you require for permanent living, we just have a minimum hire fee of 2 nights.
We have provided caravans for a huge variety of purposes. These have recently included uses such as:
- A vantage point for showjumping judges to operate from.
- As a base for medical and security staff at multiple recent festivals.
- For sound crew to operate in safety.
- Vineyard worker and cherry picker accomodation.
- As a first step for teenage independence, in the carport, out in the garden, etc.
- Accommodation for visiting relatives and also for friends looking to relocate to the area.
- Setup and waiting at various campsites dotted around Marlborough.
- Weddings, family gatherings, birthdays etc.